Thursday, November 8, 2007

A few quizzes!

With a big ol' tip o' the hat to The Anchoress, I have a couple of quizzes to share with you. First up: What is your inner European? I mean, if you could be a European, which people would you belong to?

As for me, I'm apparently a Dutchman.


Your Inner European is Dutch!

Open minded and tolerant.
You're up for just about anything.



Hmmm... I'm not so sure about that. I'd rather expect that I'd be an Irishman or a Scot. And it'd be really cool to be a Viking. But at least I'm not a Belgian, so I think I can live with that. ;-)

The other one determines what reading level is required to understand any given website. And according to them:

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance



Note: I don't endorse the Cash Advance thing.

At any rate, just for kicks I tried this out on some other people's blogs. The site of Dr. Helen Smith, wife of the Instapundit, is written at a Genius level; while the poor hapless Instapundit himself apparently only writes at a Junior High level. This of course just reinforces the question that all geeks want answered: How in the world did he manage to wind up with a woman like that? And, from a more practical point of view, what strategy should they follow if they want to overachieve in the marriage sweepstakes too? Clearly, Glenn Reynolds has some secret mojo that he's not letting everybody else in on.

Now, I could report the reading levels of the blogs of my extended family members, but I'll let them discover their ratings for themselves. Have fun!

No comments: