Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nothing to see here, move along...

Well! One of my regular readers commented on my previous post:

Good heavens! My brain is tired.

Well, pal, how do you think I feel, seeing as how I wrote the durn thing?

So I stayed up way too late last night carefully polishing each word of that behemoth (except for the glaring grammatical error I discovered this morning--"imbalance of matter of antimatter" should have been "imbalance of matter over antimatter". As a result, I could barely function at work today. I'm going to bed. Sorry I didn't give you a real post today. (Y'all are so demanding.)

If it means anything, my lovely wife is going to write a post right after I get off the computer. If you need your fix tonight, go there instead. Her link is in the sidebar. I'm too lazy to put it here now. Good night.

No comments: